(Website link to Soaky Mountain Waterpark is in bold, green print)
Plan ahead for a sliding, splashing summer at Soaky Mountain Water Park! The park, open May through September, is family fun with thrills for every age.
Older kids and adults experience gravity-defying flights, shot into the air on the water park’s most challenging rides. The youngest paddlers have gentle fun on kiddie rides sized just for them. Everyone goes home soaked and smiling!
THRILLING WATER RIDES
Soaky Mountain Waterpark is home to 20 rides, slides, rivers, wave pools, and more. These are only a few of the amazing attractions:
- Avalaunch Watercoaster is a two-person tube ride with high hills, deep valleys, and wide-open curves.
- Blue Mountain Mayhem promises two “massive, gravity-defying walls” launching you so high you’ll feel weightless.
- Whoop and Holler are two insane body slides daring you to brave their huge drops.
- Splash & Furious racers speed down four lanes, riding belly-down on mats to compete for the fastest descent.
- Black Bear Rapids is 24,000 square feet of adventure river with lively wave action and crazy currents.
- Hang 10nessee lets you catch the waves and go surfing and bodyboarding. No beach required!
- The Hive, Boomer’s Bay, and Mini Mayhem keep pint-sized folks happy on kid-friendly versions of the big folks’ rides.
GO OVER THE EDGE
New in 2022, Soaky Mountain Waterpark unveils The Edge. Aboard this dueling twin coaster, you’ll compete with other riders to see which of the two parallel coasters races to the finish first!
The Edge launches with a three-story drop followed by an uphill blast into a tube of kaleidoscope colors. Experience more drops and that wild weightless feeling as you soar upward, plunge downward and zip through tubes over a ride two football fields long.
FUEL UP FOR FUN
All this splashing works up an appetite! Soaky Mountain Waterpark features eight great spots for everything from a hearty meal to a quick snack.
Devour chicken tenders, wraps, and sandwiches at Base Camp Bistro. Choose from 10 kinds of mac and cheese (including pulled pork mac and bacon-cheese deep-fried mac!) at Rolly Macaroni. Tacolicious offers specialty tacos, while the Bee Good Cafe delights little ones with hot dog bites, mini pizzas, and more. Grab shakes, pretzels, frozen yogurt, and candy for on-the-go noshing.
Sun and fun can sometimes leaves you feeling crispy and worn out. You can rest assured
My Bearfoot Cabins has the perfect cabin to relax, recoup, and get ready for the next day of adventure in the Smoky Mountains.
Pat and Don Kirchhoefer, Owners