Finding the Pearl Harbor Tree
Finding the Pearl Harbor Tree in Cades Cove can be an exciting challenge.
Directions to the Pearl Harbor Tree:
- Drive down Loop Road in Cades Cove.
- Look for the Hemlock Trail
- Turn right at the Hemlock Trail sign and travel the gravel road.
- Look for Cades Cove Missionary Baptist Church cemetery.
- Walk across the cemetery to find a path through the woods
- Walk about 1/5 mile to find the Pearl Harbor Tree.
The luxury cabins of My Bearfoot Cabins are rustic, genuine log cabins with the modern touch you can rely on.
Pat and Don Kirchhoefer, owners