WEBSITES: CLICK ON BOLD GREEN PRINT
Turn up the excitement and discover riding an All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) in the Smoky Mountains. Ride through streams, rock formations, and steep mountain ridges for an outdoor adventure you won’t forget.
Bluff Mountain Adventures
Come and drive one of our ATVs or UTVs on the bluff. Bluff Mountain Adventures offers guided tours that have beautiful views, and offer an adventure that will make a long lasting memory. Anyone under 16 years old must be 57″ tall to participate.
Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park
During your adventure, you will drive over logging trails, splash through creeks, and climb your way to the top of Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park. Our 150-acre nature park is full of breathtaking natural scenery that rivals anything you would see within the borders of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Touring Foxfire Mountain on the Bear Crawler is a thrilling experience that many guests have compared to being on a roller coaster. Passengers are in for a bumpy ride, but you will always feel completely safe and secure in your seat. The Bear Crawler Adventure is perfect for the dog days of summer because our ATV drives straight through plenty of water and mud. The Bear Crawler is completely amphibious, so you can prepare for a wet and wild journey.
There is an ongoing investigation by the State of Tennessee into Jayell Ranch for animal cruelty. Please do not patronize the ranch until the investigation is complete and more is know about this situation. August, 2023
If you like mud-slingin’ good times while riding through the Foothills of the beautiful Smoky Mountains on an all-terrain vehicle, then this is for you! Our ATV and UTV Rides offer you another way at Jayell Ranch to let loose. You will be accompanied with a well-trained guide through your one-hour, handle-bar gripping good time! The trails are awesome and the views are amazing.
Your 12 mile ATV adventure through the rolling foothills with views of the Smoky Mountains starts right now! Prepare to get dirty as you ride through many trails in the woods full of mud! We absolutely can drive them through creeks as well! Come enjoy this awesome experience and you will not be disappointed.
Smoky Mountain Adventures
Get revved up to drive Street Legal, Side-by-Side UTVs into the midst of the paved and unpaved hidden and back roads of the Amazing Smoky Mountains with Smoky Mountain Adventures.
You will experience an example of true Mountain Spirit as you are winding along the beautiful, sometimes steep, MOUNTAIN TERRAIN.
View wonderful mountain vistas that are nothing short of spectacular.
Travel into and out of shady mountain forest with the temperature dropping as much as 20 degrees.
Stop to snap shots of the ROCKY CLIFFS, COOL CREEKS, GIANT BOULDERS, LONG CASCADING RIVERS and PICTURESQUE WATERFALLS. Don’t miss out on the old homesteads and the historic grist mill!
Offering 2, 4, AND 6-seaters at the best prices in Sevier County, we are sure that driving the bold, family friendly Utility Task Vehicle into the Smokies will be an experience that everyone will remember–long after the vacation is over.
Smoky Mountain Jeep Rentals
Explore the Smokies behind the wheel of a 4-door Jeep Wrangler – with half-door options – for an up-close look at Metcalf Bottoms, Bluff Mountain, the Cascades, Cades Cove, Wears Valley, Pigeon Forge, and beyond! Check out Smoky Mountain Jeep Rentals site for top rides, too, including Tail of the Dragon, Little River Road, and Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail.
Pink Jeep Tours of the Smoky Mountains
See the Smokies like never before from the back of a custom, open-air Pink® Jeep® Wrangler. Experience America’s most visited national park with local, certified adventure guides who bring the history and magic of the mountains to life. Pink Jeep Tours tours offer hidden gems and scenic photo ops around every bend and end with a thrilling 4×4 off-road adventure on private land. Take home memories that will last a lifetime.
Rocky Top Adventures
The Polaris Slingshot is an exhilarating vehicle to drive in the scenic Smokies! Driving the slingshot is similar to driving a light weight open-top sports car except more fun! It is a two seat vehicle with a one cubic foot storage compartment behind each seat. The Slingshot is rear-wheel driven by a lightweight aluminum swing arm and carbon fiber reinforced belt.
With an impressive power to weight ratio of 1:10, the Slingshot is a blast to drive on the curvy mountain roads. All units have a bluetooth stereo so you can listen to music from your phone on the speakers in the vehicle and all except the red model have GPS.
There are six different color combinations to choose from at Rocky Top Adventures. The tours last from 2 hours all the way up to 7 day rentals.
- Age – Be sure to choose an outdoor adventure that allows everyone in your party to ride! While some companies require drivers to be 16 years of age, Jayell Ranch only asks that riders be at least 12 years old. Taking a UTV tour through Cades Cove with Mtn Trax? Drivers of these vehicles are required to be 21 with a valid driver’s license. So, if you are traveling with the whole family, you may want to consider an excursion everyone can be a part of. Don’t worry about missing out on any excitement, however, because Foxfire Mountain takes explorers as young as 3 years old on their 8-wheel Bear Crawler Adventure rides!
- Weight/Height – These requirements most often pertain to children since these rides tend to be bumpy and uneven. Our recommended ATV companies put safety first and want to ensure that the riders and drivers are in no danger of being thrown from the vehicle. If your child is smaller for their age, be sure they meet height and weight standards as well as the age requirements. When safety is priority, the fun is, too!
UTV Rentals & Off-Road Tours
Off-Road Gatlinburg has two different offerings for you to chose from.
If you are looking for UTV, SXS, and off-road 4×4 ATV rentals in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN – you’ve found the company that offers premium units at an affordable price. We have enclosed units and winter suits for those of you who would like to feel the crisp air. You can even bring kids and grandparents along for the adventure with Off-Road Gatlinburg.
- Most guided tours are lame, this one isn’t.
- Take a 1.5 hr, guided off-road tour where you drive up hills, through creeks, and more.
- Witness epic views on a private mountain that overlooks the mountain range.
- Yes, you drive.
- The beginner – to the expert – will love this tour!
- The guys like the mud and hillclimbs, the ladies like the views and pictures they get to take.
- Kids, Pets, and Age Restrictions
- Kids and car seats are allowed, so are pets 🙂 You have to 18 years old to drive with a valid drivers licenses.
446 East Pkwy Gatlinburg
My Bearfoot Cabins is committed to creating your perfect Smoky Mountain vacation. We work hard so you can do what you came to do, make lasting memories.
Owners: Pat and Don Kirchhoefer